The sidewall tool and scraper sharpener, reimagined. No longer any need to use expensive carbide cutters that tear away too much sidewall compromising structural integrity or chatter down the length of your ski or snowboard edge causing impossible to remove "washboard". Safely take down the sidewall simply by placing the coarse side of a Tools4Boards Combi-Cut or panzer file on the outwardly facing 7° surface of the angle bar and draw the tool down the sidewall using light pressure. Multiple file teeth in contact with the sidewall prevent the file blade from digging in and remove just enough sidewall to expose more of the metal edge for filing. Minimizing sidewall removal maintains necessary support for the metal edge and greatly extends ski or snowboard life. To switch from sidewall trimmer to plexi scraper sharpener, simply detach angle bar from wear plate, rotate 180º then re-attach so the 0° surface is outwardly facing. Place a sheet of 180 grit sandpaper on a flat surface underneath wear plate and slide plexi scraper back and forth using 0° surface as a fence.
· We start with a .2" (4.5mm) thick surgical grade stainless steel wear plate for unprecedented durability.
· Add a modular 0°+7° angle bar precision milled from aircraft grade aluminum, sand blasted and anodized to 15 microns for military spec. accuracy.
· Durable laser etched angle number markings.
· Wear plate cut-out provides an open area for sidewall filings and debris to fall away from base.
· Additional wear plate screw ports allow a second angular bar to be mounted (0°+ 7°, 2°+ 3° or 4°+ 5° bars available but sold separately).
Compatible with all interchangeable Switch system components. Domesic and foreign patents filed and pending.
*Pre-order now, Available 12.1