This is a great kit for ski and snowboard edge and base maintenance, everything you need to do-it-yourself at home or on the road.
1) New 2016 Tuning Vises makes any table both a ski and snowboard wax bench:
• Made of lightweight high-tensile aluminum and impact-resistant Lexan polycarbonate plastic
• Soft rubber pads are durable, non-marking and exceptionally non-slip
• Sturdy supports provide stable horizontal base and vertical side-edge mounting options
• Extra-wide platforms fully support even the widest skis and snowboard shapes and allow off table clearance of snowboard high-back bindings
• Includes 2 c-clamps to securely fasten the vise components to any tabletop with a thickness of 1.67" (42mm) or less • Most economical vise available for ski and snowboard DIY tuning
2) Global Wax Iron - the first dual voltage iron able to be used worldwide simply by switching to the local voltage (100-127V or 220-240V) and installing the appropriate plug adapter • 70-190 degrees C temperature range • blue LED illuminates when heating and turns off when desired temperature is reached • 800 Watts of power and 1.5cm thick plate ensure quick and constant heat • 800W full size wax iron with 2.5 meter power cord • soleplate dimensions: 15.5 x 8.1cm
3) Improved XACT All-in-1 Tool - durable Lexan polycarbonate tool sharpens and bevels ski side edge, base edge and trims excess side wall: • side-edge and base-edge angle options from 0° to 6° • patented adjustment feature provides simple and accurate bevel angles - simply turn knob to clamp file, or pull and turn knob to adjust bevel angle • ceramic rollers minimize friction and allow filings to fall away from base • includes high quality Swiss-made file blade and instructions
4) Briko-Maplus Cold Wax - 100 grams Universal Cold temp. (-15° to -5°C) high melt Italian made paraffin
5) Buff Hard Nylon Brush - German made stiff nyon bristle brush ideal for opening base structure and polishing base after waxing
6) Ceramic aluminum-oxide stone for de-tuning, de-burring and polishing edges
7) Acryl Scraper - 10" wide, 5mm extra thick Tools4Boards Plexi scraper efficiently scrapes wax from ski or snowboard base
8) Detailed DIY Instructions - everything you need to know for professional results
9) Zippered padded nylon travel case with iron partition and plenty of pockets to stow tools and wax.